• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Morgen beginnt X-Men2....
    da muß ich mich einstimmen!!

[up=1369]1051731941.jpg[/up]

@ductos: Kannst Du mir das Alias-Bild mailen??
    Hier stelle ich mich vor.....
    Mein Hobby, mein Forum...

Kommentar

"Der Weltraum, unendliche Weiten...":

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel - that is the purpose of life.

Kommentar

Moin Moin
        Na dann Wolln wir uns dem mal Anschliessen...
        [up=3145]1052041692.jpg[/up]

Mfg
        Jens

Kommentar

Wenn man die ganzen Icons dafür aber in die Schnellstartleiste packt wird es auch nicht besser...

Und ab 1 GHz ist der Geschwindigkeitszuwachs mit weniger Icons eh fast nicht mehr nachweißbar.
          Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
          Makes perfect sense.

Kommentar

-

Kommentar

Auch nochmal ein Wechsel bei mir:

“Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
              They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
              Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

Mein neuer:

mfg,
                Ce'Rega
                "Archäologie ist nicht das, was sie glauben. Noch nie hat ein X irgendwo, irgendwann einen bedeutenden Punkt markiert."

„And so the lion fell in love with the lamb“

Kommentar

Mal wieder ein wenig BttF.
                  To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel - that is the purpose of life.

Kommentar

So hier mal mein aktueller.

Sorans Fußballblog - Einblicke in die Welt des Fußballs - Spielberichte, Fotos und mehr. :)
                    Mein Videokanal - Supportvideos vom Fußball
                    Fanprojekt VfB 1906 Sangerhausen
                    Ein Hirntumor namens Walter

Kommentar

-

Kommentar

Ich hab auch einen neuen.

Klick mich
                        »Ich habe nie eine Chance hastig vergeben, sondern lieber gemütlich vertändelt.« - Willi »Ente« Lippens

Läuft!
                        Member der No - Connection

Kommentar

Neuer.

Kommentar

Nach Sterni's Kritik an dem genervtem Blick der werten Dame hab ich nochmal gewechselt :

“Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”― Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
                            They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken - Bobby Sands
                            Christianity makes everyone have this mentality that escapism is a bad thing. You know "Don't run away from the real world - deal with it." Why ? Why should you have to suffer? - Marilyn Manson

Kommentar

So, hier also MEIN Desktop... zu Erklärung: Die Frau, dass ist Maggie Smith, der kleine Junge, das ist ihr Sohn Toby Stephens (den kennt man, wenn man den neuen James Bond gesehen aht; er ist der Gustaf Graves ) Und er man das ist Robert Stephens... ihr Ex-Mann... naja, das dann dazu, also hier:

[up=2183]1055074576.jpg[/up]
                              "There must be some way out of here
                              Said the joker to the thief
                              There's too much confusion
                              I can't get no relief" - All along the watchtower

Kommentar

Hier mein momentaner Desk:

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X